Thank you for considering Whitefish Christian Academy for your child’s education. Our admissions process is designed to help us best serve your family, uphold WCA’s mission and ensure a cohesive school community. WCA is a selective school seeking to partner with parents in providing a disciplined, challenging and Biblically-engaging education within the framework of the classical Christian education model. Please click here to schedule a tour.
Age Requirement for Children Entering School
- Pre-school – Must be 4 (four) years old before September 10.
- Kindergarten – Must be 5 (five) years old before September 10.
- First Grade – Must be 6 (six) years old before September 10.
- Complete and submit the Family Application for Admission
- Complete and submit one Student Application for Admission per student applying including student
- Provide a $50 application fee per student
- Read WCA Parent-Student Handbook
- Provide Transcripts/ Report Cards and Standardized Test Scores
- 9-12 grade applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation
- Complete Placement Test (Grades K-12)*
- Family Interview
Testing allows teachers to assess the likely success of a student in the grade for which he or she applied. No specific score is required. Rather, we judge the general preparation of the student in core subjects such as math, reading, and writing.
Offer of Placement
A member of the leadership team will contact parents shortly after the completion of the admission steps to communicate the outcome of the admissions process. If an offer of placement is extended, please note that many grades fill up quickly. Completing the registration packet and paying the registration fee of $350 per child will hold your students spot for the upcoming academic year. If a class is full, the child will be placed on a wait list.
Prior to the student(s) attending their first day of school, registration packets must be completed. In addition, tuition payment plans must be in place.
Please call our business office with any questions: 406-862-5875